Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Thus Far...

image courtesy of: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/visualhunter/visualhunter1211/visualhunter121100016/16439792-january-desk-calendar-2013.jpg



You guys already know I try to stay busy and needless to say I generally succeed lol!

What's going on with me?

Trip to NYC for a plus model casting and a photo shoot is in store for this weekend. It's also a mini pre-25th birthday celebration. I have some new modeling work that I will post here separately and I'm THIS close to being signed to an agency here in Cincinnati (yaaaay-yaaaayeeee *Ice Cube voice*). Because they don't do exclusively plus like agencies in mega cities like I'm used to, the process is pretty different.Not in a bad way at all, but I REALLY feel it in my bones that this company is the right fit for me and that with them I will actually be getting work (bridal shows, commercials, hopefully some print etc) and I will be well on my way to plus model stardom...or well at least a career as a working model :).

WLJ - I'm still on it. Holding fast at my current weight and REALLY taking a look at my eating habits. Trying to and eventually will push all bread and yeast out of my diet. I'm about 98% sure it is the cause of my adult acne and bloating I feel periodically (non -period related). We'll see. I'm going to start with one week of grain/flour/wheat free and then continue with 2 weeks, 3 weeks and finally a month. At that point I should be able to keep going ;). I'm OWNING a dress size 18 by the end of May. I'm not settling!!! And I'm going to be in that 16 by the time Liam is 4 years old if NOT sooner!

School is back session and I'm taking Pilates (which is NO joke. I'm gonna have abs of steel by the time this class is over), Physiology (again - no I didn't fail but my grade WAS sub par) and Stats. I am certainly projecting As & Bs this semester (Hell NOT like I have a choice) and deadlines for applying to Nursing school are coming up as well!

I'm still taking my CNA class which I REALLY need to get a move on and finish up. My goal is to be done by the end of February. I'm hoping to be able to knock some work out during my travels to NYC!

Liam is great. He is back in daycare and thriving once again. I'm happy I made that decision (a post on that at a later date). I am still trying to arrange for him to attend the local public preschool here so that he can get the speech help he needs at NO COST (we are on all the waiting lists I know of in 2 counties) and I can finally get my handsome and intelligent boy on the straight and narrow lol.

Otherwise, life is great. I am humble, appreciative and just living and trying to do right. I hope all has been and is well with you guys!

Until again,


Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)