Sunday, August 25, 2013

Caged





I know I have spoken on this throughout my blog, but at heart I am a wanderer, an adventurer and I like to be in new places doing new things. My ideal life would be working in a place and then moving when I got tired/fulfilled my purpose there. That to me is perfection. Being a single parent and having a child thrown in the mix makes it super difficult to accomplish that.

 I have lived back in Kentucky for a little over 2 years now and I've felt trapped for the past year or so. I NEED to move, I need a fresh view and fresh air. Honestly, if it wasn't for Liam I would probably have never made it back to these parts.So I need to plan a trip. I'm thinking Europe because a friend of mine will be living in England getting her master's and I can visit more than one country at a time easily. What do you think? If you could go anywhere where would you go?

I need some new scenery in my life...

Until again
Cicely


1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! Before I had Emma I didn't stay in one place too long. I traveled a lot and moved frequently. I lived in the city and experienced many places. Having a child makes this difficult and not only that but they need the stability. But sometimes I still daydream about just getting up and going.

    If I could I think I currently would go somewhere south with beautiful scenery. I need warmer weather and water. I would love to move to North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)