Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Curvy Fashion Post

This is a small compilation of looks I've worn since September. What do you think? What are you guys into this Fall season? I have yet to get my hands on anything peplum, that's my next fashion adventure.






Dress - Asos Curve
Shoes - Nine West (2nd pic)
Ring - Lane Bryant




Dress - Asos Curve
Belt- Lane Bryant

Vest - Forever 21
Shirt - Walmart
Skinny jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Franco Sarto


Blazer- thrifted
Blouse - Lane Bryant
Stirrup leggings- Lane Bryant

Black sheet polka dot blouse - thrifted
Tank - Forever 21
Skirt- Forever 21
Belt - Asos Curve
Shoes - Samanta Shoes Viv

Cardigan - Lane Bryant
Dress - Asos Curve
Belt - Asos Curve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)