Tuesday, October 2, 2012

You'll Always Be My Fave Leon

I found out about an hour ago that a photographer and friend of mine passed away. Earl Leon was amazing. He helped to break me out of my shell, when back in 2008 as a 20 year old model I was just trying to get my portfolio together. He took my first set of maternity photos when I was about 8 months pregnant. We had an amazing shoot every time. He captured Liam at 14 months old being his happy, mischievous self.  He saw the beauty in small things. He could take something simple and transform it into something amazing. I just cant believe he is really gone. All I know of his passing is that he last day on Earth was September 30, 2012. I miss him truly and this hurts my heart. Here are some pictures from our shoots together. I'm so sorry his light won't continue to shine and he cant share his art with the world. Love and light forever my friend!

Love,
Cici
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)