Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oxblood & Lace

Oxblood is not a new color by any means...it simply describes a really deep, blood-type, crimson red....and well I love it. So the other day, I decided I needed a little umph in my look and went for the infallible red lips and hips :). Needless to say it was a success. How do you guys feel about lace? What about reds? I'm truly becoming a fan of reds these days! :)


Style info:

lace body suit - Lane Bryant
cami (under bodysuit) - Forever 21
Rings - Forever 21
Pencil Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - (can't be seen but are the same black ones in other posts) -Samanta Shoes

2 comments:

  1. You look GORG, lady! That lace is the right amount of sexy. And the lips? Love that color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Ms lady! never got the chance to re: to this :)

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)