Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mama's 2013 Goals

photo credit: Sarah Kranz


One month from today will be January 1, 2013. The start of a new year and the beginning of great things for Liam and I. I can feel it in my bones. Things will be amazing, life changing and confirming will happen for me in the year 2013. For now here is a small compilation of personal, family and other goals that I have (not in order and I'm sure I will add more):

1) Walk in FFFWeek 2013 in NYC
2) Get ACE certified as a group fitness instructor
3) Lose these last 50-60 lb  (size 16 here I come) 
4) get my CNA certification 
5) get signed by an agency
6) work on Liam's speech by integrating speech exercises at home
7) decorate our apartment! 
8) get the HRSA scholarship for Nursing
9) begin making larger payments on student loans
10) make sure to schedule time to do things with Liam EVERY week
11) shoot every 2 months
12) update my shoe collection (which is slim)
13) get Liam fully potty trained
14) fix and solidify Liam's nighttime routine
15) save $
16) learn to be conversational in a 3rd language
17) learn to do more with my natural hair
18) finally learn to sew - begin working on some designs (for myself)
19) get into and finally begin the clinical phase of Nursing degree (Fall 2013)
20) complete and keep my goal of working out 5 days/week (beginning in January)
21) get Liam involved in some sort of physical activity
22) travel a little (other than to NYC lol)
23) find a new church home
24) get more regular about posting YT videos
25) begin working as a CNA
26) Walk in Tropical Divas fashion show
27) walk in Curves Rock Fash Weekend
28) be shot for Eddy and Bri website
29) have no Cs in the Spring semester

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)