Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mama's Faced with Not So Fun Decisions :/

So here we go again, the exact same fate I sought to avoid months ago...my Poops and I must ONCE AGAIN be separated. WTF?!? This is not how things are supposed to go. I landed a better job, 1 FT + 2 freelance positions actually...Life sucks right now. I'm over it. I have literally done everything I can...I don't know what is left to do. Mom and Dad are coming to pick up Poops and this time he won't be coming back to NYC b/c I too am leaving. I have spent too much time trying to make it work, trying to survive here and I haven't been genuinely happy in a while. What makes me happy now is Poops! Knowing I can take care of him with no problems.

I have decided to try my luck in the SoFla area with my friend Mercedes. I have to get the care fixed, get out of this God forsaken lease and then I'm off to Florida. My plan is to be gone between June 15-July 1. I'm going to apply to law school there for next Fall pt and then when I finally have a job shortly after I arrive and find childcare, I'm going to get Liam and we will begin our new life for a couple of years anyways...at least until law school is over. I can't think of anywhere else to go from here....I'm stuck and out of luck right now. All my efforts are seemingly in vain...

On another note. I went to Queens County family court and filed both child support and full custody papers. I'm so over his father and trying to compromise. There is no compromise anymore. You don't do anything!!! Ok yeah the while >$300 you have spent on him since birth and the 20 days out of the past month you have watched watched your OWN son is a HUGE help. Oh please. Liam is much better off with no father than a 1/2 ass one. #hatedit!

What's left for me to do in NYC:

1) bye bye lease
2) continue personal training until I leave
3)get car fixed
4) say my good byes to my friends here :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)