Sunday, April 3, 2011

Headed to the Laundromat...

Hey everyone. I have been totally incognegro lol. Excuse me for the long absence. I have had much to mull over in the past few weeks. I feel like I am at that point in my life where things are at a stand still yet again...Idk what to do. I feel like something needs to change in my life, but I don't know what that is...

So let's take it step by step:

Work - it's obviously NOT a hard job, but I am not challenged...I did make commission last month and can expect to receive a bonus check of $300, but something is amiss within me...I am just collecting a paycheck every 2 weeks and even then it seems no matter what i do, I NEVER have enough money

Miami trip 2011 - I know I will have the trip paid off, but will I even be able to buy any cute clothes/get my hair done/get a mani/pedi/have spending $?

$$$$ - always a constant concern for me. How to get more of it, faster quicker and on time....

Poops!!!!

 


Well I will get to the rest a little later. It's laundry time followed by Mommy/Poops time :).

Until again
FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)