Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sucking it Up, Growing Up, Letting Go & Not Giving Up

So I have been fighting the inevitable: my time in NYC expired. I don't have the means to continue to live here and adequately support myself or my Liam here. I will be leaving behind so many people, so many memories and opportunities, but guess what not only will these things STILL be in NYC if I decide to return here and live. But I have something/someone so much more important than anything: Liam. I think I was beginning to lose sight of what/who is important in my life and just pushing and pushing, but I wasnt going anywhere. I had to really stop and think about what matters to me in my life. That's growing up. So here is the new Grown UP and not Giving Up Plan:

1) move back to KY w/ my parents until mid-2012
2) take the LSAT in October
3) apply to l-school in KY, FL & NYC
4) save $$$
5) make plans for 2012 based on law school
6) create a stability plan for Poops
7) continue my fitness plan
8) continue my modeling plans

The last thing I am going to slowly, but surely do: let go of him (yeah E.L.) I still have feelings for him for whatever reason, but right now he is not where he needs to be in life and may not be anytime soon. So yeah I still love him and in another life it might have worked,  I have just vowed to never act on those feelings anymore. I went down that road and it got me nowhere.

So June 2011 - KY here I come  :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)