Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Week Later & A Change of Heart

So I am 6 lbs lighter bitches!! lol j/k! But I LOVE LOVE LOVE working out. I love how I feel so much better. I am REALLY going to lose 75 lbs by next year. Hell maybe more. I'm ready to be back in plus model shape, I am ready to feel good in my skin. I'm ready to REALLY be a MILF hahahaha :). I am 23, I still have plenty of miles left and I want to enjoy what is left of my youth!
Other news, Poops is 17 months old as of today. And he makes me just as happy as the day he was born :).
#3 - I am totally and completely single - not giving my heart away no more!!! :/
#4 - I need a 3rd/4th job lol
 #5 - I'm going to Miami bitch May 19-23!!!!! Mom is coming up to watch Poops and I'm super psyched for my first ADULT vacation.


Be back soon,
FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)