Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Have Returned!

So sorry everyone! My life has been kinda hectic lately. I get home and crash and then wake up early to do it all over again. Finally, I have www.liamartistry.com and my biz is in the process of being a registered LLC!!! So I am now the Chief MUA/Founder of L.I.A.M. Artistry, LLC. I'm so happy about that.

Work is going ok. I am currently here in KY to pick up my Liam. We are going to be driving back to NYC in my car with Monica, who now also lives with us. (yes, MY car). It's a '95 Buick Century Special and yes...I love it lol. I need to get a CD/mp3/radio for it and some better sound but otherwise he's gorgeous I basically live on the border of Queens and Long Island, so this is TOTALLY a plus for me in many ways:

1) chores like grocery shopping and laundry become MUCH easier
2) more frequent trips to L.i. :)
3) able to travel for mua work in NJ and Long Island

I need to get back in my groove and resume studying for the LSAT once again. My goal is to now study 3 hours a week and then do practice tests biweekly up until the big day. I need to REALLY focus on cracking logic games and I know I can ace this one. So much has been going on with me lately. I am thinking and thinking and maybe I will still apply for L-school for fall 2012. I will see what score I get on the LSAT and then take it from there.

I am also now working with a personal trainer, although it hasn't been yielding the rapid results I would have hoped. I'm sure 99% of that is my fault for slacking on the DIET part of it. But Diane is really cool and gave me a great price for a package of workouts with her. I just know I have got to get into plus model shape for real this time. 75 lbs is my goal to lose by February next year. 

As much as  I hate to admit it...I think I have fallen in love again..."if NOT, he is the prototype" lol This whole situation happened out of nowhere. Certainly didn't expect and still dont know what to think. I feel a connection with him. He is eccentric, complex, guarded and sometimes nuts. But then he can be sweet, serious and loving at the same time. I really don't know where this all came from...I don't know what it means. What I do know is that I want him around and I want to see where this goes...

I will be trying to write 2 entries/week and stay on top of things!

Love,
FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)