Monday, September 12, 2011

It's been a long time!

Yes, I admit. I have neglected you for far too long lol. Yep, I've been busy with work, trying to lose weight, working on being a good mom and letting life get in the way. I am currently sick with a mild cold b/c of this damn weather change. I feel like ish, but I'll be fine with some cough drops and more tea...*sigh* I dont even feel like eatin lol - yes might lose another lb or 2 this week. I have decided that June next year, I will be looking for a full time job in beauty. I will also continue to develop my own business, but I can't just let my dreams of being in beauty management die.

I have also resolved that I am moving back to NYC, I have to. Part of my survival depends on it. So once I get a handle on my debt, My goal will be saving $ to live in NYC again. I want to model again, I want to work in makeup again, I want me and Liam to forge our own lives independent of my parents. They may not understand, but I am doing what they always taught me to do: follow my dreams and my heart...both of which are in NYC.

But when I go back, I have a plan.

Have enough $ for 6 months rent and utilities expenses
Live in a place I can afford the rent
Go to school to get my waxing license
find the best montessori school for Liam + sitter/daycare - using the Child care assistance
be financially responsible
create a home out of a house/apartment
LIVE - go to the zoo, aquarium, yankee game with Liam. do the things we should have been doing but were too broke to enjoy
stay fit - join gym or PT with Diane

2013...I'm back baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)