Friday, September 30, 2011

Woke Up in a Better Mood & Better Headspace

On a very good note. I am now down 4.6 lbs and it feels good, yeeeaaah! lol

I will continue to pray about the custody situation and let God handle it.

I am now going to enjoy preschool hunting for Liam and have included Mom & Dad in the process as well :).

I am considering the following:

Sayre - the same private school I attended for 14 years. They now have a pre-k 3 and montessori program, although montessori is #1 for me

Lexington Montessori

Community Montessori

Children's Montessori School of Georgetown

Versailles Montessori

Today's agenda take Poops to the doctor to investigate the terrible cold, work, then try to get a workout in today!

Tomorrow we do Festival of the Horse in Georgetown :); I'm definitely taking pics and will post some on here.

I am going to enjoy my day/weekend with my love and not let anything or anyone get in the way of me doing that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)