Saturday, October 1, 2011

Losing Weight, Gaining Life

So I wanted to post about my successes thus far since being on my weight loss journey. I have had more time evaluate and reflect on myself as well...I see where I am, where I was and where I want to be. I'm going to write a list of The 5 Reasons I HAVE to Lose Weight:

1) My health - this is priceless. Once your health is gone, so is your quality of life. I am too young to not be LIVING & enjoying it. I want to see my son grow up and help guide him through life.

2) Liam - almost like #1, but I have to be a positive example for him. Being obese is not the lesson I want him to take from me. I want our family/household to be active and healthy. It starts with me.

3) I'm tired of being unhealthy - So I am generally a confident person, but the weight I have gained in the past couple of years has really taken a toll on me. I feel like and look like I have let myself go. Not good. I want to feel good in my clothes; sexy, confident, strong like I did when I was younger.

4) To be able to have a career as a plus size model - let's get real. Big can be beautiful but out of shape and proportion is not. I need to be toned, healthy and beautiful. I want all three of those things and NEED them to be working as a model. My goal is a size 16. If I became a 14, I wouldn't have a problem with that

5) to show off - yes I am being vain right now, but when you lose weight and tone your body and train it into shape, you have a right to show it off. I'm going to be classy, not trashy but sexy all the way. Mini skirts, fitted dresses, fitted tops and dare I say a 2 piece bathing suit one day?! Oh boy! I am truly looking forward to being comfortable and looking good in all that I wear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)