Sunday, October 2, 2011

Poetry Pause

Sight
written 10/2011 - sole intellectual propety and original concept of Cicely N. Carter

This is because I have never truly been seen.

Not one has felt the warmth from the fire that gleams within
or bothered to feed those flames.

There hasn't been one time where the enigma of my Aquarian mind
has been caressed and coddled
where my wildest dreams were fashioned into a reality by a vision other than my own

This is because no one sees me,
they don't care to discover the entricacies of my heart
unsheath the mind that covers my razor tongue
unearth the bare soul that lies within this vessel.

they see what they want and what they see is what they get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)