Monday, October 24, 2011

New Revamped Blog...Coming 2012

So after much consideration and soul searching, I will rename and refocus this blog :)

It will be what it always has been and a little more. I want to take my stance as a serious blogger in the blogosphere and I am on a mission to be self employed by the end of 2012. My blog will focus on my business ventures both in makeup/esthetics, health/wellness AND plus size modeling.

I will continue to talk about my personal/every day life and also about single motherhood! I don't like to define myself under one label, but this name is something that TRULY fits my purpose and ME right now! :)

So in 2012 I will reintroduce my blog as http://www.singlemomtrepenuer.com/

So stay tuned and thanks for helping me take it this far :)

Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)