Sunday, October 2, 2011

Because I Care...About Me

The older I get the more I decide the less bullshit that I'm going to deal with. I am far from being the person I dreamed I'd be at this age, but I refuse to be derailed any further on my path to success. I have had to do some real soul searching these past few months and I'm not standing for the bullshit/fuckery/buffoonery of any kind. If you are not aiding me in reaching my destination, you are a deterrent and must be eliminated from my life.

My flaw when I was younger was letting too many people in, not appreciating myself and not TRULY valuing myself as a woman, person and someone who can contribute great things to the lives of those I encounter and this Earth.

The true purpose of this post is to affirm that I am done wasting time. I value myself, my life and the life of my son to do so anymore. If I'm taking steps, it HAS to be in a positive direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)