Thursday, October 20, 2011

Significant Crossroads in Plus Model Career

As has ALWAYS seemed to happen to me with modeling, I once in a while come across some great opportunities...but something always seems to be in the way of me realizing that particular goal at that particular time. It makes me think, I truly believe God puts obstacles in our way to see how we handle it. Like you SAY u want to do this, here is the opportunity I have bestowed upon you, how are YOU going to make it happen?

That is just where I am at right now! I have the ambition, the drive, now I need the means. I budgeted out my money and I will have enough to get what I need for the shoot and transportation once I'm there and work is no problem, BUT the biggest issue is now how the f--k am I gonna pay for the round trip plane ticket? I really only have a day or 2 to come up with the $/means/someone else's money to do it and I'm truly stuck...It's about $330 and that is as cheap as they come. From Louisville to MacArthur in L.I...I really want this and it would be awesome to update my portfolio. With about 36 hours left, what am I gonna do?!

Here are some deets of the shoots:

Client: Eddy and Bri

Specs: The shoot is TFP but lunch will be provided. An MUA will be on location for makeup but you will be required to come hair ready. You will also receive tear sheets from the shoot once the photos are posted to the site.

Requirements:
- 5'8" or taller - CHECK
- Size 14-24; You must be proportionate -CHECK
- You must know how to pose and take direction -CHECK!

This is an awesome opp and I have to make this happen?! I will update you as soon as I know how/if I can make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)