Friday, October 14, 2011

Updates :)

Wow! I have been slacking here because I have been working on fine tuning so many other areas of my life!

#1 now have a 2nd day time job; started this past Monday, I don't know how much longer it will last for the simple fact that I may have TWO job offers in the wings
a) received a call from Smashbox cosmetics to do freelance for them
b) have an interview with MAC for Freelance/Oncall or PT (12 hr/week) positions

#2 I have been going hard trying to lose this weight! Man I will do my official weigh-in tomorrow and hope to be another 2lbs down

#3 Liam is turning 2 on Sunday and even tho I have to work @ job #2 that day, we are gonna do cake and ice cream social when I get in from work :) I'm so happy for my lil man I can barely stand it!

#4 I am now an associate of Voyager Health and will be selling an AWESOME weight loss supplement called V3. I tried a sample and really liked the way it worked! So I decided to sell it and try to get a lil money on the side. It's much easier to push a product you believe in and KNOW is beneficial ! Check my website plusmodelworkout.voyagerhealth.com - contact me for info :)

#5 I'm trying to grow business for my makeup biz! I want to be self employed by this time next year. I don't mind still doing freelance makeup for other companies, but I want to be self sufficient with MY business and be able to live off of that solely and do the freelance to keep my skills sharp rather than out of necessity!

#6 STILL dealing with custody bull...I'm sending it up to God and moving on. He knows that His will be done and I'm going to keep doing what I'm supposed to do/been doing...take care of MY best man, my only son and my motivation :)

Follow me on YT for more current updates - MissCicelyCarter :) Thanks for reading guys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)