Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Best is Not Always Good Enough

And that is exactly how I am feeling these days. I feel like one good thing will happen, just to make room for two more bad things. I know I am being tested, but I could just use a break for a minute. This custody thing SUCKS. I still maintain that I am doing what's best for the Poopster and I am aware and accept the sacrifices I have to make for him to have the life he deserves. I am by no means perfect, but I do feel like when it comes to this matter, I am being an adult about the situation to no avail.

All I know is I am doing this because I love my son and HE deserves the best. I just can't say anything else. If the shoe was on the other foot and I was in HIS situation - it would be SERIOUS. NOTHING BUT DEATH could keep me from my son. When Liam was in Kentucky before I was, I was depressed. I called multiple times a day, I wanted pics of him every day, I wanted to hear his voice everyday!!! For the simple fact, he wants none of those things, it is obvious this is a plan to get back at me! Fine, do what you have to do to me, but do NOT make MY son suffer b/c you're a damn fool! Get over yourself, please!

All I can do is pray to God for the strenght to do what I need to do and for guidance in doing the right thing.

Unitl again,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)