Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Updates 'Cuz I'm Bad at This Lately!

Sooo much has been going on with me...the good and the bad. I had a short break from working out b/c I was sick for a few days. I am down 3 lbs (big fun since it's week 5 now! *sigh*).

I'm sick and tired of the custody b.s. :/

I'm broke and am actively looking for job #2...overnight would be best, but morning would work too!

Poops is 2 in 3 Sundays! Can't believe it. We are thinking a Monkey Joe's celebration and or the Horspark/Lex Children's museum :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm awful at posting, haven't in over a month WHOOPS! Life happens, don't beat yourself up over it. And 3lbs is GREAT, you gotta start somewhere. Be happy that the scale is going in the direction you want it too, not up 3 lbs!!!
    Custody..uh-oh...sent you my email if you wanna chat off-line. Be strong, your son needs you to be strong. These things can get the best of you if you let them.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)