Friday, June 21, 2013

Cicely as the Face of LieslBinx...Upcoming Project


I've started a campaign on GoFundMe.com please com support and check out what I'm trying to do ;) 


This page is dedicated to my journey to travel to Seattle and and support a fellow plus size girl, Liesl Binx, as she launches/develop her first fashion collection (Fall '13) and as I venture to continue to gain positive exposure in the plus industry. Most recently I was featured in the international online magazine Volup2 (www.volup2.com) Grace issue. I'm still pushing forward to make my dreams happen. Here's your chance to participate! :) 
About the Line:
This sharp fashion forward sportswear collection can be worn by plus size women of most ages as the designs offer a wide range of flexibility. Liesl uses classic silhouettes with unique on-trend design elements to spotlight the fuller figure. Focusing on perfect fit, and fabric choices along with functional garment construction this collection offers a new standard in plus size fashion. Inspired by self-love and body architecture Liesl presents you with her debut collection.

Check out: www.lieslbinx.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)