Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day & A Letter to my Future Husband

I want to take this time to wish all the fathers, grandfathers, uncles and father figures who value their role and the lives they change and better every day. And now, prompted by something similar I saw on Instagram I wanted to write a letter to my future husband, Liam's future step dad and the father of anymore kids I might have.

Dear Future Husband,

I am so blessed to have you in my/our life(lives). I love and appreciate everything you do and you make me so happy.I love that you cherish our children, that you take the time to help them with their homework, give them advice and help to keep them on the right path. Not only are you my partner in parenting, but you are a great provider and think of us in all that you do. When you are with our children, I can see the love you have for them in your eyes. I can hear it in your voice as you speak with them.

You are truly a gift from God and I wasn't sure I would ever meet you. Not only do you love the family we had from the start, but your love gets greater and you get better as a father as our family grows. I don't feel like a blended family because Liam is our son and to me and him, you are his father. I thank you for everything you do and for always supporting me and doing what's in the best interest for our family.Marrying you and growing our family was one of the best decisions I have ever made and there is no one more perfect to share this life with than you.

Again I thank you so much for all you do for me and our kids and we celebrate you on this day and all days for all that you give so selflessly.

Love always,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)