Sunday, July 22, 2012

Amor y Vida

Two things that go together...two things I believe in. Two things that keep me going...These are pictures of a date me and Liam went on last weekend. :) I love spending this QT with my son. It gives me life. 

 giving face!

 
reaching for the camera

 he was playing coy lol.Boy please!

 we were meant to be

 
stealing kisses

 
his model pose lol

                                                First time on a train "ride" lol. Worth the 50 cents :).
 well this is us a couple of days ago on Friday night. I love him too much.:)


2 comments:

  1. These photos are the cutest ever! So much love between mommy and son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! *sigh* he melts my heart :). I know u know the feeling.

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)