Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Week's Wrap-Up

I'm DONE!!! I turned in my last assignment yesterday morning and now all I do is wait for the final grades to be posted. Words cannot express how glad I am that this semester is over. It was emotionally, mentally and physically draining. For Fall I will be taking Microbio, Physiology and Nutrition online. I'm gonna need Jesus in all stages of his short-lived life to get me through all that lol.

Liam is doing great. Potty training is going better. Slowly, but surely he is getting there. I won't be starting him in preschool until September b/c of a likely visitation and all the court ish.

I have NO idea about court, none no clue what is going to go on there. Smh. I will have to wait and see and take it as it comes.

I had a very good date with TC Friday. Don't get it twisted there was no movie theater tonsil hockey, I don't get down like that lol. Just some good ol' fashioned hand holding (he reached for mine first). We went to see Ted. It was funny, but a little longish. Pretty raunchy humor, but I laughed during most of it. I'm treading very softly on this one. I know that I can sometimes be pessimistic, but if I don't watch out for me who will? The FIRST sign of some ratchetness, I'm bringing it to his attention. I don't know what's the protocol these days...how many dates before u start asking the serious stuff? lol He told me from the beg. that he was done with games and is looking to have a relationship, but how many people say that and are NOT about that life? In my experiences, far too many. But we'll see right? This whole dating thing is sometimes more trouble than its worth! lol

<3

2 comments:

  1. So happy that you're DONE for this semester. Feels good, doesn't it?! Next semester will be rough, but the end result will so be worth it! Stay the course darling.

    Glad to know that potty training is going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girrrl! :) So glad! :) I'm sticking this one out! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)