Saturday, July 14, 2012

Style Post : Asos Curve

"I think I'm in looooooooveeeee again" - Prototype - Andre 3000

Asos Curve is giving me life. A very basic ensemble I threw together. The tank dress is a midi-length with bodycon fit. The belt has a stretchy panel with really cool detailing at the clasp. Will do an updated post with accessories if I ever make it out of the house in this 'fit! Ugggh I'm in love. I'm a size 20 lookin like a big 18 lmao! Yessss!

Dress: ASOS Curve size 20 US/ 24 UK - $25
Belt: Asos Curve size 18/20 - $25 
Shoes: Samata shoes (bought them back in 2009?)








2 comments:

  1. I love this dress on you! I really loved that belt when I saw it. You look fantastic! WERK IT! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kiah! You're great! I always look forward to your posts! Love your positive energy!

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)