Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mama the Model :) Shoot Preview

You guys know how much I LOVE shooting. Besides writing and spending time with Liam and a few other things, it truly breathes life into these lungs o' mine! I had 2 shoots this week working with great photogs and so far the shoot from Sunday has turned out amazing! :) Here is a sneak peek of a couple of shots. As my fashion industry friends know sometimes you can take what seems like millions of shots to get the "one". From each shoot I plan to only pick about 3-4 pictures and only put 1 or 2 from each in my online portfolio on modelmayhem and my actual "book" for when I FINALLY submit to agencies and am able to go on go-sees. Currently I am a size 20. Last time I shot in January I was still in 22s...size 16 here I come baby!!!!

Without further ado:



preview from shoot on Tuesday ;)





2 comments:

  1. I love your makeup and that 1st dress is GORG! Have a great weekend! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Kiah! :) much appreciated. Hope your weekend is good !

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)