Saturday, August 25, 2012

Updates on Life

I have so not been in the mood to blog or really do much else lately. Class has begun again, my work schedule has changed a little bit to accommodate those changes and Liam will begin preschool the first week of September.

Here's a peek at my schedule:

Mon - gym 11:30a-12:30, work 1-8:30pm
Tues - class 10am-1:20pm, (will eat lunch and go to the school wellness center in between time) 6-8:45pm
Wed- gym 11:30a-12:30, work 1-8:30pm
Thrs- work 2- 8:30pm
Fri- homework/study/freelance work/time with Liam
Sat- homework/study/freelance work/time with Liam
Sun- chuch/homework/study/freelance work/ time with Liam

My weight is still holding steady. I have been REALLY stressed lately and my stagnant weight and face breaking out are the tell tale signs of that. Trial begins in 2 days and I'm just so ready to get it over with and move on with our lives.

In great news my godson Jackson was born 8/24/2012 and he is perfect! :) He's so handsome. I love him already. Also, Liam and I will probably be in our OWN PLACE by this time next month. I cannot wait. What's going on with you guys? How is everything?

Be blessed and write a more complete entry soon!

Cicely

2 comments:

  1. Your schedule sounds jampacked...a lot like mine. Thus the life of a single mom :/ Good luck with your new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha jampacked and doesn't it always seems like some weeks are 10x busier than others?! :p. Thanks I will keep u posted. We are still searching for the right fit. I'd prefer to rent a house for more space/yard, but also means utilities are higher. :) Stay tuned

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)