Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Style Post: Prints, Red Lips and Hips

I fell in love with this little gem from Target's Xhilaration plus line :). It was about $28 and I can't wait to wear her out for a night on the town. I just had to do a style post because it's rare that I look this cute on a given day. Forgive the crazy looking eyes and poor photo quality. These were taken by my mom (thanks Mom :)) and they quality is just ok. Most importantly I got to showcase the 'fit. Between running back and forth from class to work and then chasing after Liam, this Mama rarely feels the need/has the energy to dress extra cute and fashionable! :)












Wedges: Nine West
Purse: thrifted 
Accessories: bracelet and gold ring -Lane Bryant
lipstick - Maybelline Very Cherry and Red lip liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)