Monday, August 6, 2012

Still Around!

Hey everyone!
Life has been work, work, work and more work. I started the basics of my application to Pace University's CDP program and am trying to get my life together and study for the GRE that I plan to take mid-September. I've packed in more hours with Benefit this month and next and am definitely happy working for them although I have been so tired lately.

Liam is doing great! He is no longer in toddler sizes anymore but now officially wears a Boys size 4! :) I can't believe how big he is getting! It blows my mind. He will be 3 in about 8/9 weeks and I'm still trying to figure out what we're going to do for the big day. He will also be starting preschool the Wednesday after labor day! My baby is almost grown.

As for me: My Midsummer Night's Run 5k is this Saturday at 8:30pm - I need to pick up my packet this week AND get new shoes. I'm still stagnant with the weight loss but it is all because of me! I've got to break this plateau or be stuck here forever. I had a photo shoot Sunday and it turned out great, I have another one tomorrow and can't wait for the results of that one! I don't have to mention how dismal the dating situation is...y'all already know!

With court, it looks like trial is inevitable, so I am getting things together for that. Smh...

Otherwise nothing else is really going on. Class starts back in 2 weeks from today and I'm ready to tackle the challenges I know this semester will pose for me!

Until again,
Cicely


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)