Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stuck in a Funk: Day 2

So today was not much better than yesterday. On top of everything else I'm feeling...I just happened to get pummeled with a big ol' bout of homesickness...fml right now, really. I am just really not in a good place in several ways. I miss Liam so much and my mom tells me tonight he has been running a low fever and been stuffed up all day, yet she FAILED to tell me this earlier today and waited until tonight when I called. REALLY?!? "I didn't want you to be worried for no reason". Well guess the f--k what? I AM worried for all sorts of reasons.

I just really don't know if I am doing the right thing sometimes. It seems like everything is right there, but still so far away. I am trying, but in my book TRYING isn't ever good enough. Either you are or you arent and right now I feel like there is a bunch of ain't going on....

God, just let me make it through another year without a complete mental breakdown and I know I can make it through the rest of my life :)Amen lol

Until again,
FLMM

1 comment:

  1. hey cic, ur one of the mentally strongest person i know. concentrate on the modeling/lawyer thing cuz i know u luv it. look for the humor/sarcasm in sad situations, thats how i get through my days. hit me up if u wanna chat. Jeff

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)