Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Thoughts, Ramblings and the Future

Sitting around and thinking about things, always leads me to new conclusions and new ways to get to where I want to be. I still very much want to go to law school and very much want to be a judge. But at the same time, I want to work for myself and accomplish my personal goals as well as my professional goals. SO I am currently and seriously considering holding off on my law school goal for about 5 more years.

I mapped it out something like this:
*This year and next few years leading up to law school, I will pay ALL my debt off
*develop L.I.A.M. Artistry, LLC and make some money working for myself.
*get in the best shape of my life
*develop my modeling career
*spend QT with Poops
*develop my writing
*go to law school when I'm 28 and Poops is in elementary school and I will literally be able to cater my class schedule/work schedule to his school schedule and be able to pick him up from class :)

Reasons
Law school even if I can get a summer paid stipend/internship/scholarships/grants....I'm going to end up borrowing close to $200.000 on top of the almost $20k that I am in debt now. I am not financially able to incur that type of stress and debt right now. When I go I want to have put a dent in my undergrad debt and be in better shape financially to deal wit the stress of gettin my JD/M.A....curious to know what you think?

Until again,
FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)