Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mama's Back in the Dating Game!!!

Oh yes honey you read that right! This Mama is back in the dating game. I have decided life is entirely too short, I'm entirely too awesome and hell I deserve to be treated. So starting around August...I am going to begin a free loving affair with MYSELF! :) Feels good to say it.

I don't spend nearly enough time on the maintenance of moi and it's loooong overdue. I'm currently in the midst of my own self-imposed hot mama body challenge and when I lost these next 20-30 lbs you ALL are gonna know about it!

I'm going ALL out! Through the help of Groupon for some beauty discounts and pulling together my other resources. I'm going to get my hair did (long hair dont care), mani/pedi, bikini wax, new dress, have my makeup done and then I'm going to take myself on a date!!! Yes I'm gonna go to the nicest restaurant in Lexington, KY and get a couple of cocktails and LIVE!!!

Songs of my Hot Mama Body soundtrack (these are the songs that will be playing in the background when I walk down the street 30 lbs slimmer, with waist length hair in a new dress and heels with my shellac mani/pedi lmmfao)

"Make Me Proud" - Drake ft. Nicki Minaj
"Fancy" - Drake
"Feelin' So Good" - J.lo
"Bon, Bon" - Pitbull
"La Negra Tiene Tumbao" - Celia Cruz
"Dale Caliente" - Daddy Yankee
"Feedback" - Janet Jackson

:

2 comments:

  1. POW! Get 'em girl! You are absolutely correct -- you are too fabulous not to treat yo self! LOL. Whether you end up dating someone or not isn't really the point here -- the point is to take care of yourself and to feel as good about yourself as you can. Dating someone romantically will come along when it comes along. Until then... enjoy yourself. Because you deserve it. (That's my motto anyway.)

    Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol GIRL! I'm long overdue + Aug 1 is my 1/2 birthday. August is going to be a big month for me. Liam will start preschool, I'm gonna get my swag back lmao, class will start up again and it's time for a change. I'm giving myself time to save and prepare for then, but I am treating me!! :) I am doing little things now but I have yet to go all out just yet. Then after that Imma sit my fast azz down and continue to save for our move to NYC ;).

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)