Friday, June 1, 2012

Primer Review - Sue Devitt Beauty

my sample size

size of actual bottle

 lighting is atrocious! But my face is healthy and glowing at 7:30 am lol. This was the primer, mac concealer under eyes and Vera Moore pressed powder on the face


Now that I am freelancing for Sue Devitt Beauty, I of course have had the opportunity to personally try some of her products! I'm in love with her primer! I used to swear off the Smashbox Photofinish Light Primer,but Sue  Devitt's Microquatic Fortifying Primer has made me changes my ways. 


#1 it goes on smooth and gives your skin a nice/natural glow


#2 my makeup literally stays on all day! I do believe that it would work better if I worke liquid instead of only powder, but I'll still take it


#3 it has no silicone so it DOESNT sit on my skin, but absorbs into it (hence the nice glow)


#4 the fortifying ingredients including soy proteins help to regulate control sebum (when your face is an oil slick like mine, this is oh so important)


#5 the price is not unreasonable, at $40 I would be able to get about 4-5 months use out of it b/c I dont wear makeup every day.

#6 Hell if nothing else, stop by an Impulse Beauty location at Macy's and ask me (in Lexington) or another associate for a sample of the primer.It's certainly worth trying. 

2 comments:

  1. Your face DOES look super smooth in this pic. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! You gotta try it! I know Macy's HSq carries this line in their Impulse section on the first floor :)

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)