Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jesus Take the Potty Seat




I have been reading articles on potty training and watching fellow bloggers and friends with toddlers/preschoolers tackle the Potty Monster. Liam is not really interested in #1 or #2 on the potty or even telling me about it...at ALL. He will mention it after the fact, but how is that helping me or him right now?! Nope it's not.

I'm going to be 100% real in admitting that NO I don't put him on the toilet EVERY morning. We are about 3-4 out of 7 mornings right now, but we do place him on during the day and he still refuses to tell us when he needs to go. Saturday Mom put him in his Batman underwear...pee-pee! All he did was stand there and say uh-oh! lol

While it is sort of humorous, I know that he can't go into the 3 year old class until he is FULLY toilet-trained.   Ok, so that won't be until next year, but I am tired of buying these expensive, small azz packs of Pull-ups...He is actually in Good-nites now because he's wearing a Boys size 4!

We need to get our lives together and quick.

Anyone have any suggestions other than letting him run around balls free?! lol :) Much appreciated!

Until the next time,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)