Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Thoughts and Such

While I sit here blogging to update you guys, wtf I really should be doing is my Nutrition homework and studying for my Physio and Microbio exams coming up next week...But nope, here I am blogging away. Liam completed his first week of preschool and did pretty well. I am very proud of him :).

I should begin my apartment hunt next week as Poopie and I embark on finding out own little cozy place to call home, if only temporarily. Liam's THIRD birthday is in about 30 something days and I'm of the mind to just plan a small family orchard outing and let him run wild in a pumpkin patch...that's about as country as it gets and I love the sound of that :).

We also have to get some pictures done. Just Liam and then just us :).

I have royally sucked at weight loss this week. That TOM did come around, but still ain't no damn excuse for my lacking and slacking!!!! I have to do better. I'm trying to be 30 lbs lighter by New Year's Eve. Not happening if I continue at this rate. I really need to get the eating under control.

*sigh* Things in the "love" department are still as vacant and boring as usual. I'm not really "focused" on that, but as this cold weather is approaching and as I continue to lose weight and of course get a boosted ego lol, I can't help but notice that void a little more. Oh well. I have Liam, homework and the gym to keep me on my Ps and Qs.

Only 4 nursing schools I'm applying to: Univ of Cincy, EKU, NYU and Columbia.

Let me get off here and go get my life together by at least looking at this homework again! lol :)

me in the car yesterday. Yesss gaaawd I thought I was REALLY doing something hahaha ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)