Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September

Today my little Poopie started preschool. He'll only be going PT for the first couple of weeks, but then mid-September, he will be a FT preschool man. I just can't believe how fast he is growing and how quickly things in life change. I remember feeling him move in my tummy for the first time and then meeting him face to face, all the amazing moments of our first year together culminated by his first birthday. Then, after that everything seemed to fly by. He hit 2, he kept growing bigger, we are working on potty training and NOW: Preschool.

I am happy to say even though he has a moderate speech delay, he improves steadily every day and becomes more and more clear. At the school, they director and teachers are willing to work with Liam to help him improve especially until we can get him into the speech therapy he needs. I'm glad to have found a place that places so much value in individual learning and has an alternative outlook on education and how it should be. This school felt like home from the first visit.

Fall semester is underway. My first tests are coming up next week. I honestly love Microbiology (let's hope I continue to feel that way lol), Nutrition isn't, but I think Physiology is going to give me the most trouble. But I'm going to bust my ass for real. I don't want anymore Cs. On a random note, the gym at EKU is awesome! Everything is nice and clean and new! I'm totally under paying for a mere $17/semester. I wish I had used it in the Summer! :) But now every Tuesday I plan to spend at least an hour in that gym making this fat cry lol.

Columbia University ETP will be my first application and it's due mid-October. I don't have much time to get everything together, so I must begin to be diligent about it today!

I have a photo shoot coming up in a week and a half finally do something I haven't done in my port yet. I'm just hoping it turns out well  :).

I will be posting a WLJ vid sometime this week, hopefully I will have some weight loss to report. My next mini goal is to hi the -54 lbs mark. That will be exactly half way! I'd like to reach that by Oct 1! I've got to be on my grind you guys!

Until next time,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)