Monday, May 23, 2011

Last Day in the M-I-A!

So I without a doubt enjoyed my time here in the 305. Cant believe it is over and in 24 hrs from now, I will be sleeping and preparing for a day at work :/ I needed the sun, the new atmosphere. Now back to reality...the reality of my broke ass, currently going nowhere life. I'm ready to be with my Poops again, I am ready to begin making $$$ and be able to take care of my responsibilities. *sigh* In 24 days I need to be moved out of Beach 68th street, have most of my shit sold and figure out wtf to do with Roofis (the car).

Also, the child support hearing is coming up June 8. REALLY ready to get that over and done with!

Finally, finally, finally getting over this dude! omfg took waaay longer than it should have. but why o why should i continue to care about some1 who doesnt give 2 shits about me?!? oh yeah i shouldnt!!!

Write more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)