Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Taking Initiative!

So I know where I have been going wrong! I need "to get up, get out and do something"! Many things have occurred to me in the past few weeks: I am responsible for my OWN success! I need to revisit my goals and make it happen. I fell into a rut and I'm stuck there and I refuse to be THAT woman anymore!!

I am Cicely! Mother of Liam, Aspiring Plus Size Model, Aspiring MUA entrepeneur & future lawyer/judge. I CAN and I will do it all! I refuse to be anything less than successful and happy. If other people can do it...why can't I? Kimora Lee, Queen Latifah, Oprah, Star Jones,Wendy Williams...all of these women have one thing in common they are MOGULS! They are at the top of their game, they saw what they wanted and they went for it and they GOT IT! Now they are UNSTOPPABLE! I want to be unstoppable.

Soon I hope to add Cicely N. Carter, Esq. to that list!

Before I turn 30 February 1, 2018 - not in order!

1) lose 75lbs - healthier, happier + moving towards living a longer and more fruitful life!
2) successfully  run LIAM Artistry, LLC (profit, clients & revenue)
3) start law school
4) become a professional/agency signed model or freelancer
5) be debt free w/ a credit score of 700+
6) be completely financially independent
7) make sure Liam is healthy, happy and in a positive environment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)