Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday Morning Insomnia

As usual, there is alot on my mind. Mostly $ related, but basically encompassing everything. I hav an interview this a.m. @ 11 in JFK for a retail store there. At this point I need a second job to finish paying off these bills :/ before I leave. So we'll c how that goes.

There is just never enough $ I just cant seem to make enuff.:/ I miss Mr.Poops :/ tomorrow is Mother's Day. No I didnt even get shit for Mom, 2 pts for me :-(

So I will probably see MPL today & I resolved that I wont cry. I fuckin refuse. I also am not even gonna talk about whatever happenes b/w us. Its dead, ya se acabo todo. I really just cant go back there & I really dont want to. *sigh* fml

Until again,
FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)