Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Almost 2 Weeks

So I have been back in the Bluegrass for almost a full 2 weeks now and steadily searching for a new job! Dios mio! The market here is shittay! I really and truly miss NYC already. One thing is for sure, I have to get some things together in my life. I really need to figure out the direction I'm going in! I need my life to be back on some kind of track. I'm seriously considering doing a 1800 hr cosmetology course here and hoping that can help me get on a steady course to achieving my dreams of being not only self-employed but successful and able to provide for my family.

I still want to model. But I need, HAVE to lose weight. I need to be a size 16/18. There is just so much I have to do and I dont know how exactly to get there.  I will write more a little bit later when I can clear my mind a little more. It is back to the ground running tomorrow. Liam, Mom and I are all going to Michigan for the weekend to see my Uncle that had a stroke a few months back. I'm glad I get to see him, it's been a few years.

Until again,
FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)