Sunday, June 26, 2011

Damn Near July!!

and I still havent found a job and am no closer to my dreams than before...:/ Slightly f-in depressing! I just want to get this rent from NYC paid off, move out my parents house and get my life together. I want to be a successful plus size model, I want to run my own company successfully, I want to do so much.I want to be a good mom, I want Poops to have the best I can afford and even more...

I am tired of being overweight and out of shape and I am tired of writing about being overweight and out of shape. Time to get off my ass and do something! Now is the time. No more f--kin excuses. I am my biggest obstacle.

Overall fitness goal: size 16 or 18. I WILL make this happen. I have enlisted Alison's help as my buddy in accountability and hoepfully we can get this baby off the ground!!

#teamlose100lbs in full effect!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)