Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Afro-Kinky - Hair Chronicles

Since getting my last relaxer in 2007  and going through much trial and error I have come to appreciate the unique texture of my hair and its complexities. One thing that I don't like is the length or lack thereof. As of today I am in the 7-10 inch range. 7" being the shortest and 10" the longest, which isn't terrible. But not all of my hair is healthy. I badly need a trim and I need to begin the process of deep conditioning my hair every week for the next 5-6 weeks. Let's start with my natural hair type: I have some combination of type 4 hair.

I have found some amazing products that REALLY work for me and Liam's hair:

Oyin Handmade - they have an amazing lotion, detangler, deep conditioner & I also use their juice and berries detangler and refresher hair spray.

Bitoin and prenatal vitamins - I think have helped my hair growth, I know at least my nails r growing quicker.

Cantu Shea Butter deep conditioner - pretty good, costs around $6-7, was using it every day as a hair dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)