Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hump Day November 9, 2011

So I'm here at work at the library. I should be working on some type of programming plans for our winter break programs here at the library but instead I am blogging lol. I need to get another laptop as I have finally killed off the 2 I had (1 REALLY old and the other fairly new). I realize I must get some better tools in order to perfect my craft :).

I've had a really good week thus far and will share with you guys some of the highlights:

1) being off Sunday - spending time with Poops
2) working early both yesterday and today and getting to spend more time with Poops
3) finishing up my book discussions with the Linlee School and feeling like I was really reaching out to the kids and learning things from them - they even surprised me with a gift card to Applebee's - TOTALLY unexpected, but definitely appreciated.
4) I quit job #2 and will have my last day there Nov 19 - praise God!
5) I'm just in a general good mood

I hope things are going well for everyone else out there and until next time this is Single Momtrepenuer signing off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)