Sunday, November 27, 2011

To Hell & Back - A Week of Updates!

1st order of business: Hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving. 2nd: I want to send a special shout out to Shannon (youtube: thehairdoc) for taking the time out to not only msg me on YT, but to offer words of encouragement as well. It ignites a new fire in you when strangers reach out and for that I thank you! :)

Wow! It's Sunday and a little more than a week has gone by since my last post. Life has changed a bit since then. I think I should just start by getting the bad news out of the way:

*We did make it to NYC and I swear out of the times I have driven there, this was certainly THE longest.

*I spent almost all of my paycheck! Yeah I mean literally: hotel room for 1 night, gas all the way up, tolls, food - yeah it's ridiculous

*I learned that I can't trust ANYONE & I do mean ANYONE. It is too much detail to get into here, but it's truly ridiculous the things people go through to "protect" their children. I'm not going to lie. I'm the baby of the family and I was/am spoiled sometimes, but my parents made/make sure I appreciate the things they have done. They give me enough room to live MY life and raise My son and make my own decisions. I don't need Mom & Dad to hold my hand. I have never been nor will I ever be a coward and I am truly tired of people testing me and my patience. If you have a child, RAISE them. If they need something, PROVIDE it. That's YOUR job. As I have stated before, we(me & Liam) are doing AMAZING by ourselves. He has the best set of grandparents, great grandparents & people who love him that I've ever known. No amount of trickery is going to take that away. I will NOT let anyone take my child's solid foundation away. If you are not doing what is best for him, you are detrimental to the process. Step aside and let REAL PARENTS DO THEIR JOB. #endrant

*Having to deal with all sorts of ignorance

*although Poops didn't cry when we dropped him off, he was clingy the WHOLE next day!

*I only got to see a couple of my friends

The positives:
* I got to see my Gordito (Adam - my nephew) I love that boy! He is so big and chunky & handsome lol. I call him Chino too - he could pass for an Asian baby!

*got to spend bonding time with Mom - wben I am angry sometimes I take it out on EVERYONE & Mom makes sure I cut that shit out REAL quick. She is my rock

* i bought some new boots from Nine West outlet on STEEP discount

*got my African oil in Egyptian Musk form 125th street lol

*my baby came back from the visit physically unscathed, we have yet to see any emotional damage (aside from extreme seperation anxiety)

*had a nice Thanksgiving dinner courtesy of Adam's mommy

*got to see my sister from another mister/Liam's godmommy/aunt/daddy Monica

*got to see Thomas (aka PedoBear lol)

* lost another 3lbs

and what is most importantly (lmao) : I didn't have to choke that hoe! :)

The emotional ups and downs of this week were ridiculous and I'm sooo glad it's over. My life can go back to some semblence of normalcy - for now. Next court date for custody is Dec 9, i.e. right around the corner. Much to do between now & then...Ready for battle as usual...more posts to come later this week.

Until again,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)