Monday, February 6, 2012

Positivity...Looking Ahead

I am going to be healthy, happy and optimistic this week. Week at a glance:

Monday - Get Fit Club + work
Tues - meeting with EKU admissions for ADN program
Wed - Get Fit Club
Thursday- Liam and I have an appointment
Friday - Liam and I go to tour St. Michael's preschool
Saturday- weigh-in, 12-4pm @ Smashbox, going to do makeup for my Aunt for a ball she's attending

Also in other news, I have some mini challenges going on. One is with the girls from my FB weight loss/health group to lose 5 lbs by Valentine's Day. Another personal goal I have for myself is to be out of the 90s by the time I hit NYC in March. So that would require me losing abut 8 lbs as of today! I got this! :) Also, I am strictly monitoring caloric intake and trying to stay near the bottom range of my calories and trying to get in 5x at the gym the week!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks :) Let u know how the week goes and will send out your prize end of week :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! It sounds like you have it down pact. I know you can do it girl! How much weight have you lost so far? I want to lose 50lbs this year! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no Kiah, I'm not THAT together, but I'm trying. There are obstacles in the way, but I have faith that things will be ok b/c God has always made sure they are! I'm only 30 lbs in and have about 78 more to go! But I will stop if I reach a size 16 first. So whatever comes first :) Good luck in your journey let me know if u need pointers/resources :)

      Delete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)