Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thrifting...Post #200

Thrifting = the art of fashionably shopping at places such as the Goodwill and Salvation Army.

Since my tax return is going to be MUCH slimmer than I thought and I have much to do, I have decided to hit up some stores like Forever 21 and Fashion to Figure for some basics and cute stuff and the rest of the things I want to thrift it up in NYC. Outside of shoes, I'm sure I will be able to find some awesome pieces for my wardrobe. I am not only shopping due to my reduced size,but also because I am now 24 and need to spruce up my personal style! :)

Since I will have some extra time on my hands, I want to invest in quality clothes, still follow season trends all without setting me back. I will post the pieces I find and do some style posts ! :) Stay tuned babes!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel girl. I'm at the point where I need to start throwing out clothes because they don't fit and I will NEVER fit back into those clothes! But I decided that once I get down to my final goal weight I will start buying good quality clothes but for now I will be shopping at Rainbow and Conway. lol! Forever 21 is good too. They have jeans for $14 and I'm a size 12 there so that's another plus. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)