Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

I have not been on it this week like I should have...well in terms of anything really! lol I was sick most of this week. Missed my Get Fit Club BOTH days (1 b/c of abssesed tooth and 2 b/c Liam was sick yesterday). I have only worked out once, but will force myself to the gym tonight and tomorrow.

In a positive light, I am finally writing a blog post lol. I filed my taxes, I went grocery/toiletry shopping, I paid some bills, I submitted my application fee to EKU so they can finally give me an admissions decision and I can begin the enrolling process to begin class in May or June. Also, I got to spend some QT with Liam and I have a consultation lined up in NYC w/ an amazing stylist! More on that to come. (I will do an ENTIRE blog post on my sad and dreary wardrobe lol).

Tomorrow, Liam and I will go to visit St. Michael's preschool and see about getting him enrolled there in the Fall. Wow! My baby might really be going to school in a few months :'( lol He's getting too big on me!

In general, I just feel that I have not been as productive as I could and should be this week. I don't expect my weight loss to be much at all if any. I have just been running around like a chicken with her head cut off. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get ALL the things I need to get done, DONE!!! *sigh*

Will post again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)