Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nothing is ever gonna b the same...and I'm just fine with that :)

I will officially make this title my life motto :). Sorry guys! My babydaddy (aka my bff Mo-neezy lol) told me that I need to be blogging again and yep she's right! I've been running around the WHOLE week and it seems as if this week just flew by LITERALLY! Where did it go? Slipped right through my fingers that's where!!  I start my job at the library and I am excited. I need to buy some more biz casual clothes but otherwise I am ready.

Updates:
Me and Myia went to NYC last week to deal with the court stuff. Liam's father is trying to fight me for visitation - blah! Anyone who knows me and knows this situation knows how BULLSH!T that is. Liam has been out of NYC since April and his father has NOT ventured to call/text/email/fb msg or anything about him ONCE. He makes me sick *throw up*. Next hearing is Sept 21 - before that Liam has to be tranported to NYC for a whole week to spend time with his "father" - but we all know that his Grandmother will be watching him damn near the whole time. Uggh the situation has me all aggy again! hmph! All I know is that I am doing what I'm supposed to and have put that situation in God's hand. He is better equipped to handle it than me, the mere mortal.

No 2nd PT job - the translator job fell through b/c now they are looking to hire someone full time for the position! Kinda sucks but oh well, I have faith that I can find another PT or even a FT position to go with the library job.

Working out - I have got to get on it! end of summer is acutally the best time to start. Have months to go before it is Spring/Summer again and I need to get on track. I'm going to do it. ASA I get the $, looks like a YMCA membership is in my near future. I am aiming for September

LSAT - I'm a loser! I havent studied at all in recent weeks! Aug 1, 5 hours a week shall commence! I have to do this, I REALLY do! I need to structure it and make it happen - no more excusas por favor!

Love? - So about a week ago a close friend of mine had an altercation w/ an exbf...my understanding of the story and what I believe to be true is that they got in an argument and then the situation turned physical. She was kicked, choked, slammed against a wall and ultimately punched in the face...all in all reality literally came crashing down :/. I feel no type of way about the dude involved in the situation b/c he initiated the physical contact first. I am all for self defense but if a man defends himself against a woman, since when does doing all the things mentioned above become necessary? Yeah..u can miss me with the bullshit. I am really just disgusted with the whole situation and tired of people treating others like shit and people i know and love being treated like shit! When does it end? Why can't people my age just get shit together? I know this person deserves so much more and life and she will have it. It just makes me so sad that she has to go through all THIS to get where she wants to be. Makes me doubt sometimes if decent people can ever really be happy? What does it take? Why can't we win on Earth as well as in Heaven? In the end I know things will work out for her, but it really sucks to see a situation unfolding and to not be able to do anything about it/make a real difference...especially from 740 miles away :/

Liam - still the light of my life. He tries my patience every day...but I love him too much :) He makes life worth it. I will always love my Poops :)

Love life/extracurriculars - NEXT ---> lol

There is not much more to update right now, but I will write more that comes to me...I havent been inspired to write poetry lately...that needs to change.

Until again
FLMM

1 comment:

  1. This week two of my close friends celebrated their 10 year anniversary, so yes I believe true love is out there. God knows you are no where close to deal with another relationship right now so that special guy hasn't made his arrival into your life.

    I know you have many people that can testify on your behave that Liam's dad has done nothing to provide for him or be a part of his life. I don't think any sane judge would give rights to a man who hasn't done one tenth of what you've done for Poops.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)