Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Where I am, Where I Want to Be...How in the Hell Do I Get There?

No that's not the title of a self-help book, that's what is currently rolling around in my head at this very moment! I KNOW I will one day be successful, but i am not sure exactly in what way. What I do know is that what is important to me right now is establishing a career(s). I want to find gainful and meaningful employment in the beauty industry AND become a successful plus size model. My own company and law school are still apart of my plans, but I want to prioritize. I know I want to be a model, I know at one time I had what it took to get there. I want to put my efforts into making those dreams come true. I can do that AND have a thriving career in beauty at the same time. At the end of the day, not only do these things give me a purpose, they are also setting an example for my son and will be providing for him as well.

I'm thinking very seriously about revisiting the title and purpose of this blog. I'm not saying law school will never happen, but maybe right now that is not the direction my life is meant to be in. I think it may go that way one day, but maybe not now. And you know what? There is nothing wrong with that. I'm going to pray on the matter and see what direction God believes I should take...

Until again,

FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)